Each of Holy Cross Germantown Hospital's inpatient rooms – from our maternity suites to our rooms for patients having surgery – is a personal sanctuary to help you heal.
The single rooms at Holy Cross Germantown Hospital are ideal for improving emotional and psychological well-being at a time when privacy and support of loved ones can make all the difference.
Features and benefits include:
- Comfortable furniture, calming colors and subdued lighting, as well as a private bathroom, cable television and free wireless Internet access.
- Technologies to help you control your environment, including the temperature, television and lighting, so you can recuperate in comfort and sleep better at night.
- Space for uninterrupted time alone or personal conversations with your physician and family.
- Open visitation hours, so you can receive guests 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whenever is most convenient for you, your family and your friends.
- Private rooms enhance overall safety, improving your care at hospital that values your health and well-being above all.