All Private Rooms, Designed for Your Comfort, Care and Safety
Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, which opened its doors on October 1, 2014, is the only hospital in the area with all private rooms. Each of our inpatient rooms – from our maternity suites to our rooms for patients having surgery – is a personal sanctuary to help you heal.
The single rooms at Holy Cross Germantown Hospital are ideal for improving emotional and psychological well-being at a time when privacy and support of loved ones can make all the difference.
Features and benefits include:
- Comfortable furniture, calming colors and subdued lighting, as well as a private bathroom, cable television and free wireless Internet access.
- Technologies to help you control your environment, including the temperature, television and lighting, so you can recuperate in comfort and sleep better at night.
- Space for uninterrupted time alone or personal conversations with your physician and family.
- Open visitation hours, so you can receive guests 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whenever is most convenient for you, your family and your friends.
- Private rooms enhance overall safety, improving your care at hospital that values your health and well-being above all.
For more information about Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, click here.