At the heart of Neuroscience at Holy Cross Hospital is our holistic approach to patient care. Our patients can expect advanced technology and expertise in diagnosis, pain management, treatment and rehabilitation - as well as unique services that can make a difference in how patients feel emotionally and how quickly they recover. Holy Cross Hospital offers:
- The extensive capabilities of the latest Neuroradiology imaging technologies for precise diagnoses.
- Highly specialized monitoring and treatment in the Neuro Critical Care Unit, staffed by a team of neuro-trained nurses and intensivists.
- Our one-of-a-kind virtual care program uses communication technology to connect our care team to experts anywhere in the world - and allow patients to share face-to-face meetings with loved ones, no matter how far away.
- Advanced pain management specialists who provide relief from acute or chronic pain that can disrupt patients' daily lives.
- An oncology patient navigator, a nurse who serves as a "guiding hand" through the treatment process and beyond.
- Rehabilitation specialists who give patients a jump-start on recovery by evaluating their functional abilities within hours of admission to the hospital.
All of these unique inpatient and outpatient hospital services represent our strong commitment to providing patients everything they may need to promote their best possible recovery.
For more information about Holy Cross Hospital's Neuroscience services, please fill out our brief contact form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-754-8800.
To find a physician or to make an appointment, search the physician directory or call 301-754-8800.