Continuing Medical Education
Saturday, June 28
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Holy Cross Hospital
Professional and Community Education Center
1500 Forest Glen Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910
This conference will allow the participant to understand the different areas of neuroscience. Content will be presented through three sessions that will enhance the participant’s understanding of the neurosciences in stroke, neurology, neurosurgery and interventional neuroradiology.
This program is intended for physicians and allied health professionals involved in acute health care including generalists, neurologists, residents, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and anyone in the medical field who would like to learn more about the neurosciences and the variety of specialties that it covers.
Continuing Medical Education Hours:
6 CMEs, 6 CEUs
- Amin Amini, MD, Neurosurgeon, Holy Cross Hospital
- Anne E. A. Constantino, MD, Movement Disorders Specialist, Holy Cross Hospital
- James Jaffe, MD, Interventional Neuroradiologist and Medical Director of Interventional Neuroradiology, Holy Cross Hospital
- Zachary Levine, MD, FAANS, Neurosurgeon and Medical Director of Neurosurgery, Holy Cross Hospital
- Gregory Mathews, MD, Epileptologist and Medical Director of EEG, Holy Cross Hospital
- Shahid Rafiq, MD, Neurologist and Medical Director of Neurology and Stroke, Holy Cross Hospital
Fees and Registration:
Registration includes syllabus, light breakfast and lunch. Advance registration by June X is recommended and only credit card payment will be accepted. Limited onsite registration will be available.
-- > Physicians: $50
-- > Physicians Assistants, Residents, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals: $45
--> To register by phone with a credit card, call 301-754-8800.
For more information about this CME, contact Julie Nenichka-Reed, BSN, RN, Neuroscience Program Coordinator, at 301-754-8266 or firstname.lastname@example.org