At Sanctuary at Holy Cross, a CHE Trinity Senior Living Community affiliated with Holy Cross Health, we offer nursing and rehabilitation services, as well as hospice care through the Bayles Center for Hospice and Palliative Care.
Nursing and Rehabilitation Services
Holy Cross Health offers comprehensive rehabilitation and nursing care through Sanctuary at Holy Cross for patients who are not yet well enough to go home when inpatient care at the hospital is complete. Through the Sanctuary™ Model of Care, we put an emphasis on helping patients heal both physically and mentally in the most caring environment possible. Our care team focuses on helping seniors live vibrant, purposeful and self-directed lives. The ultimate goal of every patient’s treatment plan is to restore each individual to a maximum level of independence. Learn more about the nursing and rehabilitation services at Sanctuary at Holy Cross.
Bayles Center for Hospice and Palliative Care
The Bayles Center for Hospice and Palliative Care at Sanctuary at Holy Cross is designed to meet the unique needs of patients with terminal or life-threatening illnesses when being at home is not the preferred option. Those instances might include: acute pain and symptom management; patients in their last days of life; or hospice patients at home whose caregivers need respite care.
The Bayles Center provides:
- interdisciplinary inpatient care
- comfort needs assessment and symptom management
- identification of the patient/family’s physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs
- support and instructions for the patient and family in meeting identified needs
- coordination of all patient/family services
- goal-setting, interventions and response to problems
- development of optimal coping strategies
- access to community resources while making the most effective use of the health care system
- preparation for a dignified death
Learn more about the full range of Holy Cross Health's hospice services.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|9 a.m. - 8 p.m.