The goal of our pulmonary rehabilitation program is to improve the quality of life for those with chronic lung disease. We do this by helping people return to optimal capacity to carry out activities of daily living, while reducing symptoms.
- Building strength and stamina
- Breathing techniques to increase oxygen intake
- Oxygen therapy, if applicable
- Proper use of respiratory equipment
- Panic control
- Activities of daily living
- Emotional support
To become enrolled, your physician must send us a prescription for Pulmonary Rehabilitation, your last pulmonary function test, and a report on a stress test done in the last year.
The program is covered by Medicare and most insurance providers.
For more information about the pulmonary rehabilitation program, please call 301-754-7382.