Thank you for your interest in our PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program.
The deadline for PGY-1 application submissions for the 2014-2015 program year is: January 13, 2014
Residency Applications are submitted through PhORCAS for ALL potential resident applicants.
The following documents should be submitted through PhORCAS site, and as part of our application packet, we require the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of college transcript(s)
Please review the following documents needed in preparation for the interview .
- A ten-minute presentation of your choice (topics in internal medicine and women’s health are highly encouraged). Please ensure it is reflective of current literature and applied to a case
- At least three writing samples (acceptable examples may include presentations, medication use evaluations, monographs, drug information responses or newsletters)
- It is highly recommended to bring a portfolio with you to the interview
Learn about PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program requirements and benefits.