Employee schedules are housed in Kronos Scheduler. All employees who use Scheduler may request and view schedules via Kronos.
Contact your manager or super user if:
- You are unable to schedule a specific time.
- You are unable to save a schedule.
- The schedule is not showing.
- You don't know how to use the system.
- You can't request PTO in the system.
- The system won't allow shift swap.
- You are unable to schedule for secondary positions.
- You are unable to schedule in multiple departments where positions are held.
Contact the support center (301-754-7400) in instances where:
- You don't have a user login.
- You are unable to login to the system.
- You forgot your login/password.
- You need to know how to get to the system.
- HCNet is unavailable to access Intragale Link in-house.
- You are unable to access the system remotely.
- You experience system performance issues such as slow response time not related to remote access method (e.g., dial-up)
For Managers/Super Users:
Contact HR for issues when:
- Employees are missing from department lists.
- Employees who are no longer in departments appear on the list.
- There are employee demographic changes.
- RN and BLS license updates do not appear accurately.