As of Sunday, Dec. 4, 2011, all schedules are now housed in Kronos Scheduler. (The Nightingale application is no longer active.) All employees who use Scheduler may request and view schedules via Kronos.
Contact your manager or super user if:
- You are unable to schedule a specific time.
- You are unable to save a schedule.
- The schedule is not showing.
- You don't know how to use the system.
- You can't request PTO in the system.
- The system won't allow shift swap.
- You are unable to schedule for secondary positions.
- You are unable to schedule in multiple departments where positions are held.
Contact the support center (301-754-7400) in instances where:
- You don't have a user login.
- You are unable to login to the system.
- You forgot your login/password.
- You need to know how to get to the system.
- HCNet is unavailable to access Intragale Link in-house.
- You are unable to access the system remotely.
- You experience system performance issues such as slow response time not related to remote access method (e.g., dial-up)
For Managers/Super Users:
Contact HR for issues when:
- Employees are missing from department lists.
- Employees who are no longer in departments appear on the list.
- There are employee demographic changes.
- RN and BLS license updates do not appear accurately.