Holy Cross Home Care and Hospice, a member of Trinity Home Health Services affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, offers an interdisciplinary team of skilled professionals to help you or your loved one maintain independence and dignity. We have been providing comprehensive, community-based home health services since 1967.
Our team of experts can assess and treat your illness at home under the direction of your physician:
- Registered nurses assess, evaluate, manage and provide instruction for a wide range of conditions and symptom management. Nurses administer special treatments such as dressing changes, ostomy care, injections and IV therapy.
- Certified Home health aides help with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and hair and nail care.
- Medical Social workers provide information about community resources, planning, counseling and support in dealing with medical, social, emotional and financial issues.
- Physical therapists help improve and restore strength, mobility, sensation, balance and safety.
- Occupational therapists increase strength and coordination in the hands and arms, and improve independence and safety in self-care, kitchen and household activities.
- Speech therapists help patients with communication disorders and/or swallowing difficulty.
Some of the many illnesses and conditions we care for at home are heart disease, respiratory illnesses, cancer, orthopedic injuries and surgeries, wound care, IV therapy, symptom management and palliative care.
Our home health agency is state-licensed, Medicare-certified and CHAP accredited. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial health insurance.
To speak with a Holy Cross Home Care associate, call 301-754-7740.