Committed to advancing every day.
We are guided by the desire to promote and further the education and development of our team members, and the perspective that continuously improves our already high levels of service excellence.
This means that in addition to advancing the art of patient care, we offer a supportive learning-focused environment that encourages professional growth and development.
A spectrum of dedicated resources:
- Partnerships with area colleges and universities
- Access to the state-of-the-art Nursing Simulation Laboratory through our nursing residency programs
- Home to the GATE Institute, a specialized training center for physicians who perform minimally invasive procedures
- The advantages of a Professional and Community Education Center, where experts present the latest health care innovations to clinicians and community members by using state-of-the-art technology
- Internal opportunities for onsite and online training, including Healthstream, Holy Cross Health's learning system used to complete online courses or to register for classroom courses.
- Spanish for Health Care Workers course
- Orientation Programs - Comprehensive preparation for all those who join us
- Role-specific, competency-based Nursing Orientation Programs
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- School-at-Work Program to support career development
- Introduction of Management Development and Mentor Programs
- Tuition Assistance - Up to $3,000 for full-time employees per fiscal year toward approved educational courses, and up to $1,500 for eligible part-time employees