Holy Cross Hospital Breast Center
National Accreditation • Coordinated Expertise
If you or a loved one is diagnosed with breast cancer, you want the most compassionate, expert and personal care available, right away.
At Holy Cross Hospital Breast Center, we realize every woman is unique and so is every case of breast cancer. That's why we care for each woman with a treatment plan designed just for her. What’s more, we treat her as a whole person, and are dedicated to healing mind, body and spirit.
The Breast Center at Holy Cross Hospital is the first and one of only two breast centers in Montgomery County certified by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Surgeons.
The cornerstone of care at the Breast Center is multidisciplinary breast cancer treatment using nationally recognized guidelines.
This group of dedicated professionals includes surgeons, oncologists, pathologists, plastic surgeons, radiologists, nurse navigators, social workers, nutritionists, physical therapists and other professionals are dedicated to the treatment of the whole person from diagnosis through survivorship.
And, true to the mission of Holy Cross Hospital, our community outreach helps low income women receive the breast cancer care they deserve.
At our Breast Center you’ll find:
- Comprehensive care – from breast cancer diagnosis to treatment –with a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary team-approach – with highly trained breast cancer specialists, including a fellowship-trained breast surgeon and cancer nurse navigators – to develop and coordinate the best available treatment options for you
- Information and access to ongoing cancer clinical trials and research, including new treatment options
- Full patient support services for you and your family at every stage of care, from emotional and spiritual help to home-based care
- Community outreach to bring breast cancer screening and treatment to low-income women who may be uninsured or underinsured.
Call 1-855-HCH-HOPE (424-4673) for more information about the Cancer Institute and the Holy Cross Hospital Breast Center.